Most people believe the average lifespan for humans is somewhere around 80 years of age. Some people never make it past 50, while others enjoy their long, healthy life past 100 years, still doing everything they were doing when they were fifty, so go figure.
Still, other people give up on life, saying, when it’s my time to go, and you’ve heard the rest. What if they’re wrong, and you DO have some control over when you “go” because you have COMPLETE CONTROL over what you eat, drink and put on your skin.
You will not have to tell the cancer story, or “bear the burden” because it will not be a factor. On this journey you want control of your body – you got it. That’s the secret of longevity, my friends. Realize, this year, that behavior modification and nutrition are on YOUR horizon, and run to them now! They are your new BEST friends.
You have the WILL POWER to quit cigarettes …
It is your birthright to live a fruitful life, to accomplish what you dreamed you would, and to have a blast doing it all, giving back to the planet your gratitude. You have the willpower to live 100 years, so what’s happening to your health now?
Never feel bad about getting caught up in health traps. Cigarettes are a health trap. Many years ago they were endorsed by doctors in advertisements! You may have been brainwashed to think cigarettes help with digestion too.
There’s a perfect way to quit cigarettes, so you don’t experience the ANXIETY of nicotine removal. There’s a WAY to quit cancer sticks, without a hitch, that works for more than six months – it works for life.
You are seeking THE WAY to be a non-smoker for life …
Don’t fall into another cigarette/nicotine trap like electronic cigarettes, nicotine patches, nicotine gum, or dangerous pharmaceutical medications. Do what’s sensible and return your body to natural health using natural food, supplements and wisdom. How great would your New Year be if you quit smoking? Did you know that most cessation programs are just gimmicks to get you to switch to another addiction? Imagine trying to quit a chemical addiction (nicotine, ammonia and bleach) while eating food that is nutrient deficient (GMO and processed) and/or taking medication that is cooked in a laboratory and doesn’t heal you (symptom cosmetics). Imagine 46 million smokers just in the United States and half of them WANT to quit but don’t have any idea how. Now consider that each of those 23,000,000 human beings has the WILL to quit, but no road map and no real solution. Sometimes in life the solution to a problem is staring us right in the face, but we overlook it. Why is that? Top 7 Superfoods to End the Cigarette Habit!
Here are the TOP 7 SUPERFOODS for quitting smoking and some handy resources for each. Take the time to do a little research, and your problems may be solved:
1. Mucuna: The L-dopa content of the unprocessed Mucuna bean powder is so powerful that doctors are also using it to help Parkinson’s patients restore mental clarity, and as a mood elevator! Mucuna helps with: -Regeneration of organs (heart, kidneys, liver, lungs) -Dramatically strengthens immune system -Improved sleep -Reduced body fat and cellulite -Improved skin appearance -Increased mood and sense of well-being -Increased bone density (very necessary after toxin overload from cigarettes)
2. Chlorella! Packed with protein and the complete amino acid profile!
3. Spirulina! Packed with protein and the complete amino acid profile!
4. Cacao raw chocolate: fights depression and is a great mood enhancer! (http://www.rawchocolate.com)
5. Goji berry and acai berry: Acai berry has been cherished by the Amazonian people for centuries. This unique berry has an extraordinary amount of antioxidants that protect the tissues and cells of the body, plus acai contains phytonutrients that make it one of the most well publicized superfoods among health enthusiasts.
6. Kale and Maca: Maca is the ancient superfood of the Incas. Grown in the high Andes mountains in Peru, Maca is packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins, tannins, complex alkaloids and other phytochemicals. (http://www.naturalnews.com) Alkalize the body and load up on natural, raw nutrients! Kale is the hidden superfood of planet Earth!
7. Blueberries: Blueberries have the highest antioxidant capacity, making them highly protective for the cardiovascular system. They contain pterostilbene, which lowers cholesterol, and anthocyanins, which improve vision and brain function and guard against macular degeneration. Bring in the New Year as a non-smoker and never look back. Load up on Superfoods and get super healthy. Natural News wishes you the best of luck!
What’s your New Year’s Resolution for 2016?
–And the transition to healthy living will be a blast!
for learning how to quit smoking NATURALLY in 14 days or less: Click HERE!
More wonderful sources for staying smoke-free for life:
http://www.youtube.com (The Health Ranger previews 14&Out on YouTube!)